We work with UK startups to produce videos that bring their pitch to life, help them raise life-changing finance and attract new customers.
Producing videos for startups has been my day job for 15 years.
When you’re just starting out:
- Every penny counts. You don’t have pots of cash to waste.
- You’re busy spinning plates and you’re wearing lots of hats.
- You’re the creator, the accountant, the marketing manager, the CEO and everything in between.
The most difficult part in the early stages is convincing investors to part with their hard earned cash or encouraging customers to sign up.
Both investors and customers are:
- Time poor. They need to see what’s in it for them.
- Spoilt for choice. You’re not the only startup on their radar.
- Tired of seeing boring products and services. You need to stand out.
That’s where video comes in.
Think of startup video production as your secret weapon that will allow you to:
Create a wow moment & immediately stand out from the crowd
Pitch your startup in the best possible light. Every single time.
Have people drooling over your product or service and handing over cash
Take a look at some of our examples and then shoot us a message – We’ll reply straight back!
Startup Video Examples
Startup video production for Woodsmith
Woodsmith secured their first order within 24 hours of uploading their video.
Startup video production for GoodBox
Goodbox raised over £2.8m+ in startup finance with the help of video.
Startup video production for The Big London Bake
The Big London Bake grew their sales by 600% overnight and saw their Click Through Rate increase by 1,500% with the help of video.
Some of our happy clients…
“As a startup, every penny counts and you don’t have months to sit around waiting for results. We needed a video that would put us on the map. With Social Films, you get more than just a video. They helped us to identify the simplest & most affordable route that would generate the maximum interest in the shortest period of time – Gearing us up for our funding round, which raised over £2.8m”
– Francesca Hodgson, Co-Founder, GoodBox